Aer Lingus (Airlines) was established in 15 April 1936, commenced operations in 27 May 1936. Aer Lingus is the flag carrier airline of Ireland and the second-largest airline in Ireland. Founded by the Irish government, it was privatised between 2006 and 2015 and it is now a subsidiary of International Airlines Group (IAG), the parent company of British Airways, Iberia and Vueling.
Aer Lingus Airlines Offers
Travel from London to Edinburgh on this 6- or 8-night journey.
- Round-trip economy class airfare into London (LHR) and returning from Edinburgh (EDI)
- One way rail ticket from London to Edinburgh
Itinerary & Places to Visit
- 3 nights in London at The Caesar Hotel or similar
- 3 nights in Edinburgh at the Jurys Inn or similar
- 24 Hour Hop-On/Hop-Off Bus Pass in Edinburgh
- See London by Night Tour
- Standard Encore Theater Passport
- Breakfast Daily
For More Details Contact
Telephone – 800-495-1632
View Deal Here