The Air Canada Vancouver Office is situated within the Vancouver International Airport on Sea Island, Richmond – British Columbia. Air Canada operates its flights, arrivals and departures, from Terminal M at Vancouver Airport. Air Canada has 3 dedicated airport lounges spread across Vancouver Airport; the “Maple Leaf Lounge” is set up in the Vancouver Airport International Terminal, Vancouver Airport Domestic Terminal and Vancouver Airport Transborder Terminal. At the Air Canada ticket office in Vancouver, passengers can make bookings, cancel tickets, make changes to their flight plans; a brief list of services follows ahead.
Contact Details of Air Canada Vancouver Office
|Air Canada Head Office Toronto Address||Vancouver International Airport,|
3211 Grant McConachie Way,
Richmond, BC V7B 0A4
|Air Canada Contact Number in Vancouver||1-888-247-2262|
|Working Hours||24/7 All Week Long; Monday to Sunday|
|Email Address||Imports: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Online Check In||www.aircanada.com/us/en/aco/home/plan/check-in-information.html|
|Check Flight Status of Air Canada||www.aircanada.com/en/travelinfo/traveller/flightstatus/index.html/#/|
Airport Details of Air Canada Vancouver Office
|Airport Name||Vancouver International Airport|
|Address||3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, BC V7B 0A4, Canada|
|Contact Number||+1 604-207-7077|
Air Canada Vancouver Office Address Map
Services Provided by Air Canada Vancouver Office
The Air Canada Ticket Office Vancouver offers a list of services, they are as follows:
|Missing/Delayed Luggage||Airport Lounges|
|Economy Class||Delayed Flights|
|Airport Facilities||In-Flight Entertainment|
|Valet Parking||Airport Transfers|
|Duty-Free Allowance||Visa/Immigration Services|
|Economy, Economy Premium, Premium||Rouge and Business Class Enquiries|
|Aeroplan Enquiries||Flight Booking/Cancellations|
|Ok to Board||Airport Lounges|
|Baggage Allowance||Airport/ In-Flight Wi-Fi|
|Check-in [Online/Counter/Self-Service]||Visa on Arrival|
To avail of any of the above services or to seek help for any other service, please visit the Air Canada Vancouver Office or call the Air Canada Office Number.
Baggage Allowance Service
Air Canada baggage free allowance is subject to the route and ticket/fare type. The airlines outlined a standard, but the exact baggage allowances may vary. The preset is as follows:
|Carry-on Baggage||Checked Baggage|
|Economy Class||1 Standard Carry-on [Linear Dimension(L+W+H): 118cm/46in] + 1 personal baggage [Linear Dimension(L+W+H): 92cm/36in]|
*Note: Additional Carry-on Baggage is chargeable at $225 CAD/USD
|1 Piece Checked Baggage weighing less than equal to 23kg/50lb and not exceeding linear dimension(L+W+H) of 158 centimeters/62 inches|
|Premium Economy Class|
|Premium Rouge Class|
|Business Class||1 Piece Checked Baggage weighing less than equal to 32kg/70lb and not exceeding linear dimension(L+W+H) of 158 centimeters/62 inches|
For the exact baggage allowances please refer to the Air Canada website for the baggage allowance calculator linked below:
Additional charges for overweight/oversized checked baggage is as follows:
- Checked baggage weighing between 23 to 32kg [50-70lb]: $100 CAD/USD
- Checked baggage with linear dimension between 158 to 292 centimeters [63 to 115 inches]: $100 CAD/USD
- A $100 CAD/USD fee is charged only once if a bag is overweight and oversized.
- If a $225 CAD/USD extra baggage fee is already paid, no additional overweight/oversized charges need to be paid.
Kindly note that all final baggage charges may vary subject to the date of ticketing as per Air Canada. Passengers that need more details about the Air Canada Baggage Policy can refer to the Air Canada website or contact the Air Canada Office.
Pet Travel Service
Air Canada allows pets/animal companions to travel inside the aircraft cabin alongside the passenger, this is subject to Air Canada Pet Policy.
Passengers travelling with a pet/animal companion must adhere to the following points:
- One pet/animal companion per passenger is allowed inside the aircraft cabin.
- Pet/Animal Companion [Cat or Dog] should be small enough to stand, turn around and lie down within its carrier/container under the seat in front of the passenger.
- Pet/animal companion should be at least 12 weeks old at the time of flight and well behaved/trained.
- Carrier/Container Specifications:
- Maximum Size – Linear Dimension (L+W+H) should not exceed 292 centimeters / 115 inches.
- Maximum Weight – Pet/Animal companion and kennel, combined should not weigh more than 45kg / 100lb.
- In Aircraft Cabin
- Within Canada and Canada/U.S.A. (except Hawaii): $50 – $59 CAD/USD
- International: $100 – $118 CAD/USD
- In Baggage Compartment
- Within Canada and Canada/U.S.A. (except Hawaii): $105 – $120.75 CAD/USD
- International: $270 – $318.60 CAD/USD
- In Aircraft Cabin
[*note: Pets/animal companions are not allowed to travel on Air Canada flights to Hawaii.]
- Passengers would not be allowed to travel with their pet/animal companion alongside in the aircraft cabin if:
- Passenger is seated at an exit/ bulkhead row.
- The passenger is an unaccompanied minor.
- Passenger is travelling in the Air Canada Premium Economy cabin.
- The passenger is in the Air Canada Business Class cabin of Air Canada Boeing 737 MAX 8 (7M8) aircraft.
For detailed information and/or restrictions regarding Pet/Animal Companion travel with Air Canada please call the Air Canada Contact Number or visit the Air Canada Vancouver Office.
As per Air Canada Cancellation Policy, passengers who wish to cancel their existing booking for an Air Canada flight are subject to the following specifications:
- Air Canada bookings cancelled within 24 hours from the time of purchase are fully refundable.
- Air Canada bookings cancelled outside the 24-hour window is subject to the terms and conditions of Air Canada as stated during the time of booking.
- Air Canada bookings made through a travel agent/agency/website; passengers must contact them directly to request a cancellation.
For any concerns and queries about Air Canada Cancellations please check the Air Canada website or visit/call the Air Canada Customer Service Center.
During check-in, passengers can select their preferred seat, upgrade [if desired], download/print boarding pass etc. Passengers of Air Canada flights can check-in for their flights through either of the following methods.
- Online Check-in: Online check-in is available to Air Canada passengers between 24 hours and up to 45 minutes before departure of intended flight. Air Canada passengers can check-in online either on the Air Canada website or through the Air Canada mobile app. Passengers can drop-off their baggage once they arrive at the airport for their intended flight. [***Note: Passengers departing from Algeria, Cuba and/or Morocco, must collect their boarding pass from the Air Canada airport agent in-person.]
- Airport Counter Check-in: Air Canada passengers must arrive at least 3 hours prior to their flight’s departure and locate the Air Canada counter to check-in. The check-in stops 45 minutes before take-off. Here, the passengers can collect their boarding pass, drop-off their baggage
- Self-Service Kiosk: At the airport, Air Canada passengers can locate the self-service kiosk and check-in, print baggage tags, print boarding pass, select preferred seat etc. Check-in through the self-service kiosk is available between 12 hours and up to 45 minutes before the flight is set to depart.
For any Air Canada Check-in related assistance please contact the Air Canada Vancouver Office, either through a phone call or by visiting in-person.
Air Canada provides its customers with a handful of services, these services are marked under “special assistance”. The Special Assistance Services offered by Air Canada provides bereavement fares, mobility aid, special handling in lieu of medical condition(s), special dietary needs, pet travel guidance and special care for unaccompanied minors.
Passengers who wish to request the use of any Air Canada Special Assistance Service, should submit their request to the Air Canada at the time of booking flight or at least 48 hours before their departure time.
Flying Air Canada’S 737 MAX!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of Air Canada Vancouver Office
The Air Canada Customer Support Center is available Monday to Friday: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Saturday and Sunday: 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Air Canada Head Office is located in Montreal. For specific address please check the Air Canada website.
Air Canada does not provide an email address; however, passengers can fill an online form to submit query requests through the Air Canada website/ mobile app.
The Air Canada cancellation charges are subject to the ticket/fare type and whether the cancellation occurs within 24-hours or after 24-hours of booking the ticket. To know what it would cost to cancel your ticket please call or visit the Air Canada Office.
Air Canada baggage allowance varies with respect to the route, ticket/fare type; passengers can check the exact baggage allowance through the Air Canada Baggage Allowance Calculator.