Baggage allowance happens to be one of the prime concerns affecting all travelers itinerary decisions; in this segment, all relevant information pertaining to Cebu Pacific Additional Baggage a.k.a. Cebu Pacific Excess Baggage will be made available for the perusal of travelers planning a future flight or preparing for an upcoming flight with the airline.
How To Add Excess Baggage Cebu Pacific
All passengers are permitted 1 carry-on / cabin baggage on Cebu Pacific at zero cost, conditional to Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy; checked baggage allowance needs to be booked and paid for in advance as an add-on via the “Manage Booking” section or can be bought at the airport at the time of departure.
Travelers looking for inexpensive baggage fees should strongly consider the opportunity of availing CEB prepaid baggage via the Cebu Pacific website or the Cebu Pacific mobile application at the time of booking a Cebu Pacific flight ticket; the fees intimated online at the time of booking ticket is considerably lesser than the fee payable for excess baggage at the Cebu Pacific airport counter.
Cebu Pacific Fee for Excess Baggage
Another major concern that worries travelers is to know how much is excess baggage in Cebu Pacific cost; as per the terms defined by Cebu Pacific Baggage Policy, Cebu Pacific baggage excess fee / rate are statutory as follows:
- Cebu Pacific Excess Baggage Domestic Flights
- Cebu Pacific website / Cebu Pacific mobile app: the prices vary with respect to the route; for the Cebu Pacific rate for excess baggage via the airline’s website / mobile app travelers can only check at the time of adding excess baggage allowance to their booking.
- At the airport: Persons traveling on a Cebu Pacific domestic flight would be required to pay ₱1,500 (approx $28 USD) [VAT not included] for each piece of baggage.
- Cebu Pacific Excess Baggage International Flights
- Cebu Pacific website / Cebu Pacific mobile app: the prices differ with respect to the route; for the Cebu Pacific fee for excess baggage via the airline’s website / mobile app travelers can only check at the time of adding excess baggage allowance to their booking.
- At the airport: For short haul international flights of Cebu Pacific an amount of ₱3,000 (approx $55 USD) is payable and for long haul flights of Cebu Pacific ₱5,000 (approx $90 USD)
Cebu Pacific Extra Baggage Allowance
The Cebu Pacific rate for excess baggage is payable if a traveler has exceeded the limit of the CEB prepaid checked baggage allowance;
- The Cebu Pacific excess baggage rate for domestic flights ₱350 (approx $6.50 USD) per kilogram, charged per flight, per passenger; this is payable at the time of check-in.
- The Cebu Pacific excess baggage rate for international flights would differ depending on the destination.
Any piece of luggage exceeding in size, piece, and weight (considered Cebu Pacific Extra Baggage) are subject to the existing Oversized Baggage Fee, Extra Bag Fee, and Excess Baggage Fee, respectively.
As of February 1, 2020, any item of luggage exceeding 39 inches on any one side is considered as oversized baggage and the Cebu Pacific charge for excess baggage is as follows:
- Domestic Flights – ₱800 (approximately $14.40 USD) per oversized baggage; this is payable at the time of check-in.
- International Flights – ₱1300 (approximately $24 USD) per oversized baggage; this is payable at the time of check-in.
Check more information about Cebu Pacific Airlines Offices
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Passengers flying with Cebu Pacific can add baggage allowance via the “Manage Booking” section on the airline’s website and mobile app or at the Cebu Pacific airport counter.
The per kilo charge for excess baggage is ₱350 (approx $6.50 USD) on Cebu Pacific domestic flights, but the per kilo charge for excess baggage on Cebu Pacific international flights differs as per the route.
Excess Baggage rates differ for domestic destinations and international destinations. Contact the Cebu Pacific office for details.