Copa Airlines is also known as Copa Air; the Copa Airlines Office in Guyana is in Georgetown in Guyana. Copa Airlines Guyana Office Location is Calle Camp #212, Cummingsburg Norte, Georgetown, Guyana. The Copa Airlines Guyana Office is approximately a 1-hour drive from Cheddi Jagan International Airport a.k.a. Georgetown Airport a.k.a. Georgetown International Airport. Copa Airlines flights from Georgetown in Guyana connect to Panama City in Panama.
Contact Details of Copa Airlines Guyana Office
|Copa Airlines Guyana Office Address||Calle Camp #212, Cummingsburg Norte, Georgetown, Guyana|
|Copa Airlines Guyana Office Contact Number||+507 217 2672 [Panama Main, Long Distance Charges May Apply]|
Monday to Sunday – 05:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
|Working Hours||Monday to Friday – 08:30 A.M. to 05:00 P.M.|
Airport Details of Copa Airlines Guyana Office
|Airport Name||Cheddi Jagan International Airport|
|Airport code||GEO, SYCJ|
|Address||GP3W+CX6, Timeri, East Bank Demerara, Timehri, Guyana|
|Contact Number||+592 261 2281|
Copa Airlines Guyana Office Address Map
Services Provided by Copa Airlines Guyana Office
The free carry-on/hand baggage and checked baggage allowance depends on the ticket/fare type as mentioned below:
Carry-on / Hand Baggage –
|Passenger Type||Business & Economy Class|
1 carry-on baggage weighing ≤ 10kg [22lbs]
|Star Alliance Gold|
Linear dimensions(L+W+H) for carry-on/hand baggage must be ≤ 46 inches [118 centimeters] – 22x14x10 inches [56x36x26 centimeters].
***Each passenger is allowed 1 additional personal item along with their carry-on/hand baggage: Food to be eaten on board the aircraft, products purchased at the airport, a purse or handbag, a backpack, a briefcase, a laptop case or bag, a video game console (PlayStation®, Xbox®, or Nintendo®), etc. Linear dimensions(L+W+H) must be ≤ 36 inches [90 centimeters] – 17x10x9 inches [43x25x22 centimeters].
Checked Baggage –
|Economy Class||Business Class|
|Regular Passengers and ConnectMiles Members||No Free Allowance||1 checked baggage; weight ≤ 23 kg.||2 checked baggage; weight ≤ 23kg each.||2 checked baggage; weight ≤ 32 kg each.||2 checked baggage; weight ≤ 32 kg each.|
|ConnectMilesPrefer Member Silver||1 checked baggage; weight ≤ 23kg.||2 checked baggage; weight ≤ 23kg each.||2 checked baggage; weight ≤ 23kg each.||2 checked baggage; weight ≤ 32 kg each.||2 checked baggage; weight ≤ 32 kg each.|
|ConnectMilesPrefer Member Presidential, Platinum and Gold.Star Alliance Gold||2 checked baggage; weight ≤ 23kg each.||3 checked baggage; weight ≤ 23 kg each.||3 checked baggage; weight ≤ 23kg each.||3 checked baggage; weight ≤ 23kg each.||3 checked baggage; weight ≤ 23kg each.|
- Linear dimensions(L+W+H) for checked baggage must be ≤ 62 inches [158 centimeters] – 22x14x10 inches [56x36x26 centimeters].
- Checked baggage with Linear dimensions(L+W+H) between 63 and 115 inches [159 and 294 centimeters] is regarded as “excess baggage”; additional charges would be applicable.
- Checked baggage with Linear dimensions(L+W+H) exceeding 115 inches [294 centimeters] will not be accepted as checked baggage and would be transported as cargo.
Excess Baggage Charges –
|$100 USD; for baggage weighing 24 – 32 Kg [51 – 70 lbs.]||$200 USD; for baggage weighing 33 – 45 Kg [71 – 100 lbs.]||$150 USD each; for baggage with linear dimensions(L+W+H) 63 – 115 inches [ 159 – 294 centimeters]|
Passengers should contact the Copa Airlines Office in Guyana for questions regarding free carry-on/hand baggage & checked baggage allowances, excess baggage costs, etc.
Pet Travel Service
Pet(s) /animal companion(s) are allowed to fly by Copa Airlines; however, as per Copa Airlines Pet Policy, only cats and small dogs are permitted to travel in the aircraft cabin. The standard terms and conditions are as follows:
- Pet(s)/animal companion(s) must travel on board the same flight as primary passenger.
- Pet(s)/animal companion(s) must be ≥ 16 weeks old at the time of travel
- The combined weight of the pet/animal companion and kennel/carrier must be ≤ 10kg [20lbs]
- The linear dimensions of the kennel/carrier must be ≤ 40 inches [101.7 centimeters] [11x18x11 inches OR 28×45.7×28 centimeters]
- 1 pet/animal companion per passenger is allowed
- Unaccompanied minors and/or children younger than 11 years old are not permitted to travel with a pet/animal companion.
- Passenger(s) can travel only with a pet/animal companion OR service/emotional support dog. Both will not be approved for travel with passengers in aircraft cabins.
- Passengers must request a pet travel booking at least 48 hours prior to their intended flight.
- A fee for pet traveling in cabin is applicable per each one-way route:
- International Flight: $147 – $166 CAD [inclusive of sales tax].
- Domestic Flight: $29 – $33 CAD [inclusive of sales tax].
Service dogs are permitted on all routes operated by Copa Airlines; emotional support dogs are permitted to/from Brazil, Colombia, Mexico.
Visit or call the Copa Airlines Office in Georgetown for additional queries.
Passengers can cancel unexpired Copa Airlines tickets from the source of issuance i.e., if a ticket was purchased online through the Copa Airlines website / Copa Airlines mobile app then passengers must cancel it online. If a ticket was purchased at a Copa Airlines Sales Office / Copa Airlines Ticketing Office, then passengers should cancel it by contacting the respective Copa Airlines Office. Subsequently all tickets purchased through a travel agent / agency, passengers must contact them directly to request cancellations.
All cancellation charges and refund claims are subject to fare rules defined by Copa Airlines.
Call the Copa Airlines Phone Number or visit the Copa Airlines Office for more information.
Passengers of Copa Airlines can use any of these methods to check-in for their flight:
- Online Check-in: …also known as web check-in / mobile check-in; passengers cab check-in for their flight(s) through the online check-in option available on Copa Airlines website or through the Copa Airlines mobile app. Online check-in is available up to 90 minutes prior to flights scheduled departure.
- Airport Check-in: …the check-in desks at airports close 1 hour prior to scheduled departure for all Copa Airlines flights; passengers must arrive 2-3 hours early, clear security checks and proceed to the Copa Airlines Airport Counter and check-in.
- Self-service Kiosk: Copa Airlines has set up self-service kiosks at select locations across Panama for Copa Airlines Passengers, they are:
- Royal Decameron Golf Beach Resort & Villas – Lobby 1, 2, and 3, next to Decameron Explorer
- Radisson Decapolis Hotel – Next to Decameron Explorer
- Hotel Crowne Plaza – Lobby
- Continental Hotel & Casino – Lobby
- Hotel El Panama – Main lobby
- Holiday Inn Clayton – Lobby
- Playa Bonita Resort & Spa InterContinental
Call the Copa Airlines Customer Care or contact the Copa Airlines Guyana Office for more assistance regarding Copa Airlines Check in.
Copa Airlines Special Assistance Services are available to passengers who request it; the services are subject to supporting documentation (if needed) and Copa Airlines Terms & Conditions.
The special assistance services include:
- Special Handling of Unaccompanied Minors
- Special Assistance to passenger(s) traveling with infant(s)
- Special Care of Passenger(s) traveling with Service/Emotional Support Dogs
- Wheelchair services
- Special Care of Passenger(s) with Medical Conditions
- Special Care, Assistance & Handling of pregnant passenger(s) and/or passenger(s) with special needs.
Additional charges may be applicable, based on sector, and some special assistance service(s) are subject to availability.
Contact the Copa Airlines Georgetown Office for more details.
COPA AIRLINES TO INCREASE FLIGHTS IN AND OUT OF GUYANA
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of Copa Airlines Guyana Office
As of January 2023, Copa Airlines connects to 2 destinations through its domestic network and 75 destinations in 32 countries through its international network.
Yes! Passengers are allowed to bring a personal item in addition to the free carry-on/hand baggage. Please refer to the Copa Airlines Baggage Policy available on www.copaair.com .
Copa Airlines meals are included in the ticket fare.
Copa Airlines does have wi-fi in-flight, passengers can connect to this network and use “Copa Showpass”. A curation of selected content for passengers to enjoy during the course of their flight(s).
Copa Airlines self-service kiosks are only available at select top-tier hotels across Panama; presently there are no dedicated Copa Airlines Self-service Kiosks at any airport.