Emirates ( is an airline based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It was founded on 1985. The airline is a subsidiary of The Emirates Group, which is wholly owned by the government of Dubai’s Investment Corporation of Dubai.It is the largest airline in the Middle East, operating over 3,600 flights per week from its hub at Dubai International Airport, to more than 154 cities in 81 countries across six continents. Cargo activities are undertaken by Emirates SkyCargo. Emirates is the world’s fourth largest airline by scheduled revenue passenger-kilometers flown, the fourth-largest in terms of international passengers carried, and the second-largest in terms of freight tonne kilometers flown. Emirates had the longest non-stop commercial flight from Dubai to Auckland until it was surpassed by Qatar Airways.
View Emirates Airline Hand / Cabin | Checked Baggage Allowance and Excess Baggage rates in the below link
Travelling while pregnant in Emirates Airline
Expectant mothers can travel in Emirates Airline till 36 th week of the pregnancy. For more than 29 th week of pregnancy, a medical certificate or letter signed by an appropriately qualified doctor or midwife is required, stating:
- the confirmation of a singleton or multiple pregnancy
- the pregnancy is progressing without complications
- the estimated date of delivery
- the date up to which you are expected to be fit to travel
- that you are in good health
- that there is no reason known to them that would prevent you from flying
- Please note that if you choose not to carry a valid medical certificate, you may not be accepted for travel if there is any doubt about your ability to complete the journey safely.
Travel after the 36th week of gestation for single, uncomplicated pregnancies will have to submit a medical certificate.
Travel after the 32nd week of gestation for multiple, uncomplicated pregnancies will have to submit a medical certificate.
For more details, visit here
Download Emirates Medical certificate here
Some countries restrict or limit entry of non-national pregnant women. We recommend that you consult with the local consulate or embassy if in any doubt.
Emirates Airline Offices Worldwide
Find Emirates AirlineReservation | Town | Sales | Airport Offices Contact details such as Address, Phone number, Location, Email and more details in your country