The Vietnam Airlines Office in Thailand is situated in Bangkok; the office has 2 locations. The Vietnam Airlines City Office, located inside the Wave Place Building at Lumpini, Pathumwan in Bangkok; its approximately a 30 minutes’ drive from Bangkok Airport. And the Vietnam Airlines Airport Office situated within Suvarnambhumi Airport, a.k.a. Bangkok International Airport.
Contact Details of Vietnam Airlines Thailand Office
|Vietnam Airlines Thailand Office Address||10th Floor, Wave Place Building, 55 Wireless Road.|
Bangkok, 10330, Thailand
|Vietnam Airlines Thailand Office Contact Number||Tel: [Reservation/Ticketing/Lotusmile] +6626554137 / +6626554140|
|Working Hours||Monday to Sunday – 10:00 A.M. to 07:00 P.M.|
|Online Check In||vietnamairlines.com/us/en/travel-information/check-in|
|Check Flight Status of Vietnam Airlines||vietnamairlines.com/vn/en/plan-book/timetable-routemap/timetable|
Airport Details of Vietnam Airlines Thailand Office
|Airport Name||Suvarnabhumi Airport|
|Address||999 หมู่ 1 Nong Prue, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand|
|Contact Number||+66 2 132 1888|
Vietnam Airlines Thailand Office Address Map
Services Provided by Vietnam Airlines Thailand Office
Services provided at the Vietnam Airlines Bangkok Office / Vietnam Airlines Thailand Office are listed below:
|Flight Ticket Booking / Cancellation / Rescheduling||Unaccompanied Minor|
|Web / Online / Airport Check-in||Baggage Allowance|
|Self Service Kiosk Check-in||Duty Free Allowance|
|Delayed Flights||Flight Information|
|Vietnam Airlines Codeshare||Airport Lounges|
|Vietnam Airlines Duty Free||Visa Information|
|Promotional Fares||In-Flight Meals / Entertainment|
|Animals and Pets||Airport Transfers|
|Lotus Lounges||Sports Equipment|
|VNA Holidays||Airport Transportation|
|Vietnam Airlines Mobile App||Seats Enquiries and Selection|
|Transit Information||Visa on Arrival|
|In-Flight Duty Free||SkyTeam Codeshare|
|Receipts and Refunds||Missing Luggage|
|Travel Insurance||Immigration Services|
|Lotusmiles Membership||Airport/ In-Flight Wi-Fi|
Passengers can request these services at the Vietnam Airlines Office.
Vietnam Airlines uses the “Piece Concept” for carry-on and checked baggage for all flights, domestic and international. The free baggage allowance varies based on the route and fare type, and operating airline in case of codeshare flight.
The baggage allowances are provided along with the booking and are even mentioned on the ticket(s). Passengers can check details of the free baggage allowance for their booking on the Vietnam Airlines website.
Vietnam Airlines highly recommends that all checked baggage must weigh less than equal to 32 kg per piece. The linear dimensions(L+W+H) of checked baggage must be less than equal to 158 centimeters.
Vietnam Airlines holds the right to charge excess baggage fee where necessary, sent baggage as cargo/ reject baggage in case the baggage does not meet the airlines’ limits.
For baggage related concerns, contact the Vietnam Airlines Office.
Pet Travel Service
Domestic birds, cats and dogs are allowed to travel on Vietnam Airlines as checked baggage; the combined weight of animal/pet and carrier/kennel must be ≤ 32 kg. Some breeds of dogs and cats are not allowed on Vietnam Airlines’ flights; the complete list can be viewed on the website.
Passengers must notify and request this special service at least 24 hours before their intended flight. The final approval depends on the captain of the intended flight.
In case of special weather circumstances, which may not be suitable for animal/pet travel, the request would be denied.
To view the complete set of guidelines for pet/animal companion travel please visit the Vietnam Airlines website or contact the Vietnam Airlines Office.
Passengers looking to request cancellation of a Vietnam Airlines’ flight ticket/booking request the same through either of the following manner:
- Booking(s) made at Vietnam Airlines Office: Contact the office directly from where the ticket was issued and submit the cancellation request there. (Not applicable in Vietnam and U.S.A.)
- Booking(s) made through Vietnam Airlines Website / Mobile App.: Submit cancellation request email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the online form.
Cancellations and/or refunds vary with respect to fare/ticket type and route/destination, subject to the terms and conditions as defined by Vietnam Airlines. The full section of the rules can be reviewed on the Vietnam Airlines website.
Passengers of Vietnam Airlines can use any of the following options to check-in for their flight(s):
- Online Check-in: Passengers can use the online check-in option available on the Vietnam Airlines website and mobile application. This is available to passengers between 24 hours and 1 hour before the flight is set to depart.
Online check-in is acceptable at most airports, the complete list is available on the website.
Online Check-in is not an option for:
- Passenger(s) requesting special assistance service.
- Passenger(s) travelling with infant(s) under 2 years of age.
- Group booking(s) for more than 9 passengers.
- Passengers travelling on codeshare flights (except for airlines belonging to Vietnam Airlines Group including Vasco and Pacific Airlines).
- Telephone Check-in: Telephone check-in service is available for domestic flights departing from Tan Son Nhat Airport (Ho Chi Minh City) or Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi) and/or operated by Vietnam Airlines Group (Pacific Airlines, Vasco, Vietnam Airlines).
Passengers need to call the Vietnam Airlines Hotline 1900 6265 [08:00 A.M. – 08:00 P.M.]; provide the agent on call with the reservation code, ticket number and/or membership number. The telephone check-in option is available between 12 and 2 hours prior to the flight’s scheduled departure.
- Kiosk Check-in: The self-service kiosk is available across multiple airports; the kiosk provides the feature for passengers to check-in at the airport, print bag tags/ boarding pass, select seat, etc. Domestic flight passengers have this option available between 24 hours and 45 minutes before departure; International flight passengers have this option available between 24 hours and 60 minutes before departure.
Kiosk service cannot be used if:
- Passenger(s) travelling with infant(s) under 2 years of age.
- It’s a group of 4 or more passengers.
- Passenger(s) request special assistance service(s).
- Passenger(s) banned from flying and/or passenger(s) requiring meticulous ID authentication check.
Kiosk check-in is presently acceptable at the following destinations:
- Domestic flights: Cat Bi (Hai Phong), Cam Ranh (Nha Trang), Da Nang (Da Nang City), Noi Bai (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City), Vinh (Vinh).
- International flights: Noi Bai (Hanoi), Tan Son Nhat (Ho Chi Minh City).
- Japan: Fukuoka (Fukuoka), Kansai (Osaka), Narita (Tokyo), Haneda (Tokyo).
- Germany: Frankfurt (Frankfurt).
- United Kingdom: London Heathrow (London).
- Airport Check-in: Airport counters open 3 hours before a flight is set to depart, domestic and international. Passengers must arrive ahead of time and locate the Vietnam Airlines Airport Counter to check-in. The check-in times differ based on the flight type, domestic or international; and operating airline in case of codeshare flight(s).
- Vietnam Airlines Domestic: Check-in is available between 2 hours and 40 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
- Vietnam Airlines International: Check-in is available between 3 hours and 50 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
Exception: Check-in stops 60 minutes prior to scheduled departure at Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG), Frankfurt Airport (FRA), and Heathrow Airport (LHR).
Vietnam Airlines offers an array of special assistance services which include passengers requiring special dietary meals, special handling of infant and/or children, special care of unaccompanied minors, special assistance to passenger(s) with disabilities, special attention to pregnant passenger(s), special care and attention to passenger(s) with medical conditions, Oxygen service, stretcher service.
Special assistance may be chargeable as per the policies stated by Vietnam Airlines. Passengers must inform the airline and request for special service(s) at least 24 hours before the departure of the intended flight. The details of the special services and charges are available on the Vietnam Airlines website. Visit the Vietnam Airlines in Bangkok or call the Vietnam Airlines Thailand Office Number to request additional help.
Vietnam Airlines Airbus A350-900 – PREMIUM ECONOMY
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of Vietnam Airlines Thailand Office
Vietnam Airlines’ tickets can be bought directly at the Vietnam Airlines Ticketing Office / Vietnam Airlines Sales Office / Vietnam Airlines Office and / or through the Vietnam Airlines website and / or Vietnam Airlines mobile app.
Vietnam Airlines passenger(s) can use the online check-in option available through the Vietnam Airlines website or mobile application.
Passengers can select their preferred seat from the “Book” section, if the ticket is to be bought, or through the “My Booking” section, for passengers with existing booking. These are available on the Vietnam Airlines website / mobile app.
Lotusmile is the frequent flyer program initiated by Vietnam Airlines; the members of this program can earn rewards and receive special offers and/or promotional fares. Check the Vietnam Airlines website for more information.
In most flights the meal is included in the ticket fare; however that may depend on the ticket/fare type and/or route destination.